Saturday Night Service
1001 N. Crosby (map) | Saturday service at 5 PM
Hello! My name is Maggie McNamara, and I am the Children’s Coordinator for the Saturday Night service at the Near North Campus. I I am excited to partner with families in encouraging children to know God and nurturing their children’s faith. It is my hope that each child attending the Loop recognizes they are invited into the big picture story of God and grows to understand they are a beloved child of God. If you come to visit our campus on a Saturday night, please take the time to come by the children’s ministry desk in the Loop hallway and introduce yourself. I would love to tell you more about the Loop on Saturday Night!
Some of our defining characteristics:
- The Saturday service is a small, close-knit community. You will find a relaxed atmosphere with lots of laughter.
- The families on Saturday Night often bring dinner and stay after service to fellowship over a meal together.
- We have 3 different age groups at our campus: Early childhood (Infants, Walkers, 2s), Preschool (3s, 4s-5s), and Elementary. Our preschool classrooms join together for worship and teaching and then break off again for activities and discussion.
- Because we are a newer service, we have plenty of opportunities for you to get involved! If you are interested in serving jump over to our volunteer page!
If you would like to contact me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday Morning Services
1001 N. Crosby (map) | Sunday services at 9 AM & 11 AM
My name is Mabrie Burgett, and I am the Preschool and Early Childhood Coordinator at the Near North campus on Sunday mornings. I have had the opportunity to serve at Park for the past 6 years and am excited to be working directly with the parents, children, and volunteers on a weekly basis! My hope is that through partnering with the Loop, your child would develop a personal relationship with the Lord at a young age. I look forward to creating an environment where children feel loved and secure, looking forward to having fun and learning.
If you would like to contact me, please email email@example.com.
Hello! My name is LaToya Westmoreland, and I am the co-coordinator on Sunday mornings at Near North. Being a parent, I am committed to helping children feel safe and secure in the Loop while they learn that God made them, loves them, and wants to have a relationship with them.
If you would like to contact me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi, my name is Joanna Meisel, and I am the Elementary Coordinator at the Near North campus on Sunday mornings. Having a degree from Moody in pre-counseling, I love to know people of all ages and help them on their journeys in knowing God. I am so excited to have the opportunity to serve Park’s families by helping their children come to know God and grow in their knowledge of Him through studying the Bible in a safe and secure environment.
If you would like to contact me, please email email@example.com.
Some of our defining characteristics:
- We have 3 different age groups at our campus: Early Childhood (Infants, walking toddlers), Preschool (2’s, 3’s and 4’s), and Elementary (K-5th).
- We have an amazing space where each year of a child’s life through 5th grade gets their own classroom.
- These classrooms for Early Childhood and Preschool are color coded according to the colors of our L tracks in Chicago, so your kids get to hop on their color and travel to their classroom. When you come you will see kids walk their color line all the way to their room!
- Our Elementary kids get the chance to hop on what we call the Metra line, a space on the north side of the 2nd floor dedicated only to the children in Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Our preschool and elementary age groups combine in a large group format to enjoy worship and teaching and then break into small groups for some fun activities and discussion times.
- Sunday mornings are always a fun time with hundreds of children coming into The Loop! There is high energy and the bustle of urban life seen right here in our Loop hallways on any given Sunday.
- Most of our classrooms are staffed with volunteers that serve every single Sunday in the same classroom. This enables our volunteers to really build deep and lasting relationships with your kids and share the gospel in a unique way by really knowing each child that comes through our doors.
- If you are interested in serving jump over to our volunteer page!