Saturday & Sunday Morning Services
1001 N. Crosby (map) | Saturday service at 5 PM, Sunday services at 9 AM & 11 AM
Some of our defining characteristics:
- We have 3 different age groups at our campus: Early Childhood (Infants, walking toddlers), Preschool (2's, 3’s and 4’s), and Elementary (K-5th).
We have an amazing space where each year of a child’s life through 5th grade gets their own classroom.
- These classrooms for Early Childhood and Preschool are color coded according to the colors of our L tracks in Chicago, so your kids get to hop on their color and travel to their classroom. When you come you will see kids walk their color line all the way to their room!
- Our Elementary kids programming is located on the north side of the building on the 2nd floor and is dedicated to children in Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Our preschool and elementary age groups combine in a large group format to enjoy worship and teaching and then break into small groups for some fun activities and discussion times.
- Sunday mornings are always a fun time with hundreds of children coming into The Loop Kids space! There is high energy and the bustle of urban life seen right here in our Loop hallways on any given Sunday.
- Most of our classrooms are staffed with volunteers that serve every single Sunday in the same classroom. This enables our volunteers to really build deep and lasting relationships with your kids and share the gospel in a unique way by really knowing each child that comes through our doors.
- If you are interested in serving jump over to our volunteer page!
Loop Kids Staff at Near North
Saturday Night Coordinator & Co-coordinator for Prek & Early Childhood
Hello! Being a parent, I am committed to helping children feel safe and secure in the Loop while they learn that God made them, loves them, and wants to have a relationship with them. If you would like to contact me please email, email@example.com.
Elementary & Midweek Program Coordinator
Having a degree from Moody in pre-counseling, I love to know people of all ages and help them on their journeys in knowing God. I am so excited to have the opportunity to serve Park's families by helping their children come to know God and grow in their knowledge of Him through studying the Bible in a safe and secure environment.If you would like to contact me email, firstname.lastname@example.org.