2233 N. Clark (map) | Sunday service at 10 AM
Rachel Strietzel- Children's Coordinator
I have been involved in the Loop Kids ministry at Park for about five years as both a volunteer and a parent. It is a joy to see children learning more about Jesus and having lots of fun on a weekly basis! At Lincoln Park, we have a growing and vibrant group of kids who are always excited to make new friends, so we’d love to have you and your little ones visit.If you would like to contact me, please email:
Some of our defining characteristics:
- Want to see what we have going on at LP for families? Check out the LP Events page!
- The LP Loop has committed volunteers that bring a joyful and relaxed environment for the children they serve.
- Our families are growing together in community though Family Groups and monthly Family Gatherings after the service.
- We have 4 different age groups at our campus: Nursery (Infants), Early Childhood (Walkers, 2's), Preschool (3's-5's), and Elementary (K-5th grade). Our elementary classroom spends the beginning of the service worshiping with the adults before coming together where they will engage in learning through Bible lessons and related activities.
- There are always opportunities to get involved! If you are interested in serving, click here!