2233 N. Clark (map) | Sunday service at 10 AM
My name is Michelle Moroney, and I am the Children’s Coordinator at the Lincoln Park campus. Having spent the past few years as an elementary teacher, the Lord has given me a heart to see children grow in their understanding of Him. My hope for the LP Campus is to provide a nurturing environment where children learn about Christ and also provide a place where families grow together in community.
Some of our defining characteristics:
- Want to see what we have going on at LP for families? Check out the LP Events page!
- The LP Loop has committed volunteers that bring a joyful and relaxed environment for the children they serve.
- Our families are growing together in community though Family Groups and monthly Family Gatherings after the service.
- We have 4 different age groups at our campus: Nursery (Infants), Early Childhood (Walkers, 2’s), Preschool (3’s-5’s), and Elementary (K-5th grade). Our elementary classroom spends the beginning of the service worshiping with the adults before coming together where they will engage in learning through Bible lessons and related activities.
- There are always opportunities to get involved! If you are interested in serving, click here!